TIME MANAGEMENT FOR COACHES
This is a one-hour, self-paced webinar that provides coaches with information on the impact of stress and environment on time management. The webinar offers much needed tools to help coaches find their personal time management style. It also presents tips on project management, how to delegate, and ways to stay on task.
- Describe how stress and the environment impact coaching behavior and emotion
- Define personalities and their stressors and ways to respond
- Discuss ambivalence
- Apply the 4 quadrants of bullet journaling to prioritize and reduce burnout
- Discuss time, project and person management as it relates to coaching
- Discuss delegation
- Describe how to stay on task in a meeting or coaching session
Click HERE to register for the virtual TIME MANAGEMENT training course.
Refund Policy: SparkPro Training will provide a full refund for up to 30 days from the date of purchase (less $10 administrative fee), providing that you have not started the online training course.
All refund requests must be received in writing. To receive a refund, submit your written request to SparkPro Training at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All refunds are processed within 30 days of receipt. No refunds will be issued once the training has been initiated.