TIME MANAGEMENT FOR COACHES
This is a one-hour, self-paced course that provides coaches with information on the impact of stress and environment on time management. The course offers tools to help coaches find their personal time management style. It also presents tips on project management, how to delegate, and ways to stay on task.
Click HERE to register for the virtual TIME MANAGEMENT training course.
Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES): Sponsored by SparkPro Training, a designated provider of continuing education contact hours (CECH) in health education by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. This program is designated for Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES) and/or Master Certified Health Education Specialists (MCHES) to receive to receive 1 Category I continuing education contact hours.
- Describe how stress and the environment impact coaching behavior and emotion
- Define personalities and their stressors and ways to respond
- Discuss ambivalence
- Apply the 4 quadrants of bullet journaling to prioritize and reduce burnout
- Discuss time, project and person management as it relates to coaching
- Discuss delegation
- Describe how to stay on task in a meeting or coaching session
Cancelation/Refund Policy: SparkPro Training will provide a full refund for cancelation up to 30 days from the date of purchase (less $10 administrative fee), providing that you have not started the online training course.
All refund requests must be received in writing. To receive a refund, submit your written request to SparkPro Training at email@example.com.
All refunds are processed within 30 days of receipt. No refunds will be issued once the training has been initiated.